Monday 5 March 2018

Major Project Update


Over two weeks I have attempted to finish the rig for my Fairy and Catcher, however I am experiencing problems with my Laptop's Maya 2018 as whenever it opens a file the mesh has exploded, I was going to come into uni last week to do the rig however I was unable to come in due to the snow causing traffic and causing the campus to close. I was able to model a few props but was unable to UV them until today, I am not sure what is causing my Maya to destroy the mesh but I didn't want to tamper too much in case I destroyed my files until I could come into uni to check my files were still okay. I am to in the next two weeks to have everything ready for animating then spending 5 weeks animating, 2 weeks to render and the last week to edit together.

I have modelled and textured the Fairy Door

I modelled and textured the Catcher's hat
I have remodelled and textured the eyes so they have the piecut pupils
I remodelled and textured the Fairy's eye.

I've modelled and textured the tree with the Beehive
 
Beginnings of the Net


Beginnings of the Umbrella





No comments:

Post a Comment